Cardinal is an R package that implements statistical & computational tools for analyzing mass spectrometry imaging datasets. More information on Cardinal
This tool provides three different Cardinal functions for unsupervised clustering/spatial segmentation of mass spectrometry imaging data.
MSI data: 3 types of input data can be used:
- imzml file (upload imzml and ibd file via the "composite" function) Introduction to the imzml format
- Analyze7.5 (upload hdr, img and t2m file via the "composite" function)
- Cardinal "MSImageSet" or "MSImagingExperiment" saved as .RData
- NA intensities are not allowed
- duplicated coordinates will be removed