Version 3.12.0+galaxy* - 03/03/2020
- UPGRADE: upgrade the xcms version from 3.6.1 to 3.12.0 (see XCMS News)
Version 126.96.36.199 - 03/09/2019
- UPGRADE: upgrade the xcms version from 3.4.4 to 3.6.1 (see XCMS News)
Version 188.8.131.52 - 08/02/2019
- UPGRADE: upgrade the xcms version from 3.0.0 to 3.4.3
Version 184.108.40.206 - 08/03/2018
- UPGRADE: upgrade the xcms version from 1.46.0 to 3.0.0. So refactoring of a lot of underlining codes and methods
- IMPROVMENT: a new dedicated tool "xcms plot chromatogram" will allow you to get TIC and BPI of your raw data.
- IMPROVMENT: the tool will now generate a sampleMetadata file if any was provided. It will be useful to add some further information for the normalization and statistics steps.
Version 1.0.1 - 13/02/2017
- IMPROVMENT: the tool will now raise an error if a sample isn't describe in the sampleMetadata file
Version 1.0.0 - 03/02/2017
- NEW: a new tool to merge individual xcmsSet outputs to be used by xcms.group