.. _News: https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/news/xcms/NEWS
**Version 18.104.22.168 - 30/04/2019**
- BUGFIX: remove the pre-compute of the chromatograms which was memory consuming. Now, only xcms plot chromatogram will generate the Chromatograms.
**Version 22.214.171.124 - 08/02/2019**
- UPGRADE: upgrade the xcms version from 3.0.0 to 3.4.4 (see XCMS News_)
**Version 126.96.36.199 - 08/03/2018**
- UPGRADE: upgrade the xcms version from 1.46.0 to 3.0.0. So refactoring of a lot of underlying codes and methods. Some parameters may have been renamed.
- NEW: a bunch of new options: Obiwarp.(centerSample, response, distFun, gapInit, gapExtend, factorDiag, factorGap, localAlignment, initPenalty)
- IMPROVEMENT: the advanced options are now in sections. It will allow you to access to all the parameters and to know their default values.
- CHANGE: removing of the TIC and BPC plots. You can new use the dedicated tool "xcms plot chromatogram"
**Version 2.1.1 - 29/11/2017**
- BUGFIX: To avoid issues with accented letter in the parentFile tag of the mzXML files, we changed a hidden mechanim to LC_ALL=C
**Version 2.1.0 - 03/02/2017**
- IMPROVEMENT: xcms.retcor can deal with merged individual data
**Version 2.0.8 - 22/12/2016**
- BUGFIX: when having only one group (i.e. one folder of raw data) the BPC and TIC pdf files do not contain any graph
**Version 2.0.7 - 06/07/2016**
- UPGRADE: upgrate the xcms version from 1.44.0 to 1.46.0
**Version 2.0.6 - 04/04/2016**
- TEST: refactoring to pass planemo test using conda dependencies
**Version 2.0.5 - 10/02/2016**
- BUGFIX: better management of errors. Datasets remained green although the process failed
- BUGFIX: some pdf remained empty even when the process succeed
- UPDATE: refactoring of internal management of inputs/outputs
- UPDATE: refactoring to feed the new report tool
**Version 2.0.2 - 02/06/2015**
- IMPROVEMENT: new datatype/dataset formats (rdata.xcms.raw, rdata.xcms.group, rdata.xcms.retcor ...) will facilitate the sequence of tools and so avoid incompatibility errors.
- IMPROVEMENT: parameter labels have changed to facilitate their reading.